A Challenge for my readers:
Complete this phrase: I am a person who _______________________________.
Yesterday was my birthday. The perfect opportunity to reflect upon who I am as a person.
This isn’t an easy concept.
In the past, I allowed others to dictate who I was and how I felt. I lost myself.
Today, I find strength in understanding who I am. I gain inspiration, courage, and confidence from within. I continue learning everyday.
Humans are constantly transforming. We receive feedback from peers, family, and social media daily. We have more access to information than ever before. We are constantly connected. We are constantly busy.
It’s easy to lose focus of our true selves.
How long has it been since you sat down and asked yourself, Who am I?
On my 27th birthday, I am a women who…
- Loves the outdoors
- Cries when she is happy or sad
- Embraces her attention seeking patterns
- Doesn’t mind following either
- Wants to see the world
- Learned to advocate for herself
- Can’t stop dancing
- Appreciates captured moments
- Climbs mountains
- Is not afraid to dream
- Struggles to turn dreams into reality
- Never stops trying
- Gets overwhelmed quickly
- Watches bulldog videos for hours
- Cares for others
- Does yoga
- Needs to be reminded to stop complaining
- Just needs to laugh
- Hates debating
- Has a hard time expressing her emotions in the moment
- Loves hearing people’s stories
- Is afraid of the unknown
- Appreciates true friendships
- Loves beautiful things
- Deserves to let her light shine.
Fireflies Aren’t Meant to Live in Jars.
Please leave a comment: I am a Man/Woman who______.